- Telecom services account for one of the three to five largest expenditures that companies currently have.
- The level of complexity of telecom services make these services one of the most difficult to manage for any business.
- Most businesses pay too much for Telecom Services.
- Same-sized telecom customers often pay dramatically different rates for the same services.
- Analysts have discovered that fewer than 6% of businesses obtain the “best” rates.
- Pricing and services are constantly changing.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Consolidations have made billing systems highly inaccurate.
The sub-pages on the left contain a small center of information and links to various industry websites, publications, research, white papers and analysts .